Web Toolbar by Wibiya Tec N Tricks: Facebook Fake Message Hack

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Facebook Fake Message Hack

Just Got Facebook Fake message Trick

Trick is to send message from one id to other on facebook

to send this message you must have receiver facebook email id like abc@facebook.com to know someone's facebook email just goto their profile and click info and get it from there In Email Option.

now to send mesage from u need to have id of friend which he used to make his facebook profile like gmail ,,yahoo etc same u can get from info

now go To Our WebSite :

Neway4U Facebook Message

 
fill details like
to : abc@facebook.com(receiver fb mail)
from : xyz@gmail.com(sender id)
subject: this will appear bold
message : what ever message u want to send

let me give u some demonstration

1)firstly i used my site to send message

 
 


2)then i checked my messages






You Will Get Fake Message If Done Successfully

So play pranks on ur friends :)

11 comments:

  1. yaar ye facebook ki mail id kahan se laaun !!!!

    mujhe to uska username pata hai jisse woh facebook kholta hai aur uska email id pata hai jisse usne facebook account create kiya hai !!!!!!!!!!!!

    help !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    go to info of hin and scroll down if u c his email as XYZ@facebook.com
    then you can message him from any fb id

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super sexy bro, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wesbite is down ? plz fix :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried with many Email spoofer and also without email spoofer (real access to inbox) but not working...

    When I send and email from Facebook website to an email adress and I reply to the email with this email adress, it works. But if I don't send a message FIRST from my facebook account, it doesn't work..

    Tried with my sister, she sent me an email to [my facebook username]@facebook.com but I never received it on Facebook..

    Could you help please ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh, it's working well through this form! Thank you so much! Why wasn't it working with other forms ? ;)

      Delete